Yes, we’re hiring!
Doctor Kinetic is a fast growing start-up based near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
We currently have no positions vacant, but because of expansion plans in the course of 2013, we always encourage open solicitations from those with experience in the health sector, especially work in the field of physiotherapy and sports centres.
To give you an idea of our company, this is the most recent careers post that was advertised externally in Dutch trade publications.
New Business Sales Manager – Full Time
Applications for this post closed on December 20th 2012
Doctor Kinetic, Seriously Healthy Games.
This is a full time time position (36) hours based in Castricum, near Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
To expand our position in the market we are currently looking for a New Business Sales Manager for FysioGaming. You will pro-actively seek out, identify, qualify, develop and close new opportunities. If you are a “hunter” and ready for the next step in your career, this might be the opportunity you are looking for!
Our Company profile
Doctor Kinetic is a medical services provider offering innovative rehabilitation solutions. We”re building special games platform using the interactive capability built into Microsoft Kinect sensors. We’re one of ten successful Alumni from the world class StartupBootCamp Accelerator program.
We focus on improving the quality of rehabilitation by adding fun and excitement to traditional treatments. We know from research that this results in much faster recovery and higher patient satisfaction. We help physiotherapists optimize their services to patients through a smarter process and more efficient technology. We are supporting key areas such as treatment and exercising session timeline, patients’ motivation, technique supervision, exercise learning and self-treatment. Our games are ideal for all ages.
To expand our position in this market, we are currently looking for a New Business Sales Manager for FysioGaming. You are a self-starter who will actively seek out, identify, qualify, develop and close new opportunities. If you are a “hunter” and like working in small, dedicated teams, this is the opportunity you are looking for!
Previous experience and a proven track record in Physical Therapy is an advantage. Whilst not mandatory, experience with medical products or medical software sales with associated services is desirable. You need to be able to demonstrate to us that you understand why, how and what we do – and can use this information to grow our business.
Key Responsibilities in this function
The New Business Sales Manager will be expected to:
• Sell FysioGaming – the innovative exercising platform for medical professionals.
• Create leads and new business opportunities for the full Doctor Kinetic product/service portfolio and specifically for the Kinect Division by cold calling, marketing campaigns and territory management.
• Achieve agreed annual sales targets.
Key Role Accountabilities
• Identify business opportunities and potential distribution partners.
• Respond to RFI’s and proposal requests in conjunction with the Doctor Kinetic Bid Team.
• Represent Doctor Kinetic at exhibitions, company events and client demonstrations.
• Maintain and develop active relationships with new and existing customers via face to face and (VOIP) Skype meetings, telephone calls and e-mails.
• Record the full sales cycle, financial forecasting and order information in our customer relational management system (CRM).
• Gather relevant market and customer information as a result of the activities above. You will provide feedback on future buying trends and advise the Global Sales Lead on prospects.
• Gather competitor analysis.
In this role you will report to our CEO, Andrew Olszewski.
Your Skills & Experience
• Experience in medical sales / physical therapy.
• Proven selling, influencing, persuasion and negotiation skills.
• Strong client focus and outstanding capacity to work well with multiple clients at the same time. You will need to build strong relationships at all levels.
• Strong ability to share and communicate ideas and solutions, both in and outside our company.
• Knowledge of physical therapy market and processes.
• A highly energetic self-starter.
• Excellent Dutch & English language skills. Knowledge of German would be an advantage.
Salary and commission scales will be commensurate with experience. The package will comprise a basic salary plus commission/bonus based upon sales performance and a representative car.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com . All enquires treated in confidence.